Thursday, January 31, 2008


IT'S CHRISTIAN, BITCH



So there was no new Project Runway last night and thus I have nothing to report about the episode. AND I'm having Christian withdrawals. No worries; I've found an interview with him
here. In the piece, he talks about coming out in his hometown of Annapolis, MD, and also what it was like working for Alexander McQueen and Vivienne Westwood while he was in college in London.

He discusses his idea for a reality show called "Project Britney" where he becomes her stylist and makes her over. When asked what he would do if Brit ended up shaving her head again, he responds, "Don't worry if she does I'll get some fierce Tyra Banks wig for her." He also says that he'd like to have a threeway with Posh and Becks.

Favorite Christianism from the interview: "I'm dating everyone right now. Kidding, no I'm just having fun. There's too many beautiful people out there that love me, I can't just throw them all away."

No comments: