Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Hills

RETURN TO LAGUNA BEACH

The Hills is quickly becoming Laguna Beach all over again. Not only is Lo back as a regular character, but now ex-douche bag, Stephen Colletti is guest appearing. On top of that, we have tension between Lauren, Lo, and Audrina in their new house. The Hills caught my attention because it focused on Lauren's career in fashion and her desire to shed all this high school drama.

Ass from the past, Stephen

Thankfully we didn't have to see much of ass hat, Spencer in this episode. His absence was replaced by Justin Bobby who walked around Lauren's housewarming party like he was some bad-ass biker. I almost didn't recognize him. He's shed his hippie look and is sporting a leather jacket, short hair, and a five-o'clock shadow. He's gorgeous, but such a silly prick that I vomit in my brain every time I see him on the show.

The best scene from the party was when someone presented the girls with a juicer as a housewarming gift and one of the girls (I don't remember who) said, "Oh, this is our third juicer!"

Stephanie (in her awesome outfit) getting bitched out by Heidi

One good thing about this episode was Stephanie Pratt's outfit. It was so pretty that it made me wish I was young with legs up to my shoulders so I could wear it. She was all dressed up to go to Lauren's party in a gossamer shirt and short shorts before Heidi guilt-tripped her into staying at her apartment to watch movies instead. I think Audrina and Stephanie should just tell Heidi and Lauren to piss off and hang out together instead.

*all photos from MTV.com

No comments: