Sunday, May 25, 2008

Drinking!

God Damned Miranda

Sex and the City fever is burning up the country and even I'm not immune. Last night I had a barbecue and decided to make one of the Sex and the City cocktails that was printed in a recent issue of Us Weekly. Because I'm a big fan of Campari and a former redhead, I decided on the Miranda. After the first, I started telling people about the colonoscopy I had last year; after the second, I started drunk dialing; after the third, I peed in my yard.

Oh, my aching head today despises all things Sex and the City.

THE MIRANDA:

2 oz SKYY Vodka
3/4 oz Campari
2 oz Pomegranate Juice
1 oz Triple Sec
Squeeze of Lemon

Shake with ice and strain into a chilled stem less flute. Garnish with a large Lemon twist. Refrain from urinating in your yard and telling people about your secret Ryan Seacrest fetish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK,you didnt mention a thing to me aboue Seacrest!Bitch.