Friday, May 2, 2008

Link of the Week


I've been trying to find out where I can get my hands on the bathing suit Shayne Lamas wore on Monday's episode of The Bachelor. It was a black one-piece that had a lot of straps going across the back. Very pretty and very tasteful, while still being sexy (and I'm not referring to her trampoline show for Matt).

So I went looking on a website called Seen On that that gives info on where to get clothing that you've seen on your favorite shows. Unfortunately for me, they don't cover The Bachelor. It's probably just as well; it probably cost a small fortune. But if you see a dress on your favorite show, you may be able to own it one day. Oh, the joy! In any case, It sure beats QVC for TV shopping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please keep trying to find it - I'm dying to get that suit, too!