Sunday, June 29, 2008

London Loves

ROYAL FASHION WHORES

Leave it to London to make me feel like a big fat fashion zero. I would never be caught dead wearing a fanny pack, a visor, or tivas, but I always feel so under-dressed and touristy when I'm there. The people of London are fearless when it comes to style. They're not afraid to pair things that you would never think of putting together and they always make it work. I saw women in their sixties wearing mini skirts and looking good, women wearing hounds tooth paired with polka dots, girlies wearing black tights and white shoes. Anyway, you get the picture.

No matter what they have on, they always look so effortless and stylish, like they just stepped out of Nylon Magazine or even Vogue. And that goes for the lads as well. While they're not overly metrosexual , I never saw sweat shirts or trucker hats.

Here's a look at the fabulous unsuspecting victims of my sneaky camera (CCTV anyone?) while tooling around the lovely royal city.

The Ladies
The Lads
The Hair

No comments: