Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fashion Boner

BECKS'S GOLDEN BALLS ARE A HIT AGAIN

Normally on Wednesdays, I like to post "Hump Day Fashion Icon," but today I'm far too lazy. So instead I'm posting "Guy Everyone Wants to Hump. Of course I'm referring to David Beckham's latest underwear ad for Emporio Armani. Actually, let me rephrase that "Guy Everyone Wants to Hump Except for Mel C."

Recently the ex-Spice Girl was quoted as saying:
"I'd be very proud if my man looked like David Beckham," Mel revealed. "But if I see a picture of David in his pants, I avert my eyes - it's my friend's husband, so it feels a bit wrong."

Really?

Beckham has stated on his blog that he's "amazed" by the huge public interest in the ad. Really??

Really??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks a bit too much like how male manequins look without pants.just sayin.

Jennifer said...

Haha. More like a male mannequin with a zucchini stuffed down his briefs...