Thursday, October 16, 2008

Make It Work

FINAL THOUGHTS ON PROJECT RUNWAY

Congratulations Leanne. I loved her collection. The workmanship was impeccable. I loved the wave theme. The only thing I didn't love were the colors, or lack thereof. There was too much beige and white going on for me. But overall, I definitely think she deserved to win. The way the fabric moved as the models walked down the runway was incredible.


Kenley, on the other hand, had a lot of color and the hand-painted fabrics were impressive. But some of the looks were too puffy and matronly and the flower prints way over the top. I did love the black sleeveless dress with the high neck and the pearl-colored dress with the flowers painted across the front.

Korto's collection impressed me. I loved the first dress that walked down the runway and I loved all the little fans the models were holding.


One thing they didn't address on the episode was that Jarrell, Joe, and Suede also showed their collections at Bryant Park. You can see their designs on the Bravo website here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the read. On the topic of home décor, I wanted to suggest http://www.burkedecor.com to you and your readers. BurkeDecor.com is a great place to shop for modern home decor and garden decor at low prices. Check it out if you have a chance.